Looking to expand your budgeting and expense management knowledge in the surgical services environment? The Expense Management microcredential will verify, validate, and attest that specific skills and competencies have been achieved. Earn your Expense Management microcredential with this two-part course. Here is a brief description of the components.
Part 1 – Assess and Analyze (all activities in this section must be completed)
Create personalized assessments for your facility or organization.
- Vendor contract management
- Item master workflow
- Character strengths self-assessment
- Capital equipment & services
- Budget management
Part 2 – Learning Activities (2 of the 5 activity options must be completed)
Choose from multiple activities to complete your learning experience.
- Lead a committee meeting or report to a committee on a scheduled agenda item
- Gap analysis on a current expense management practice
- Reflect upon a professional or leadership meeting/conference
- Identify a process improvement project using a SWOT analysis
- Vendor management whitepaper and reflection
Upon successful completion of the two-part course, learners receive:
- Electronic certificate of completion
- CCI’s Expense Management digital badge
- 50 points towards CNOR/CSSM recertification requirements
Gain practical knowledge and skills to enhance your professional development competency and earn your microcredential today. The Expense Management microcredential is presented in partnership with Surgical Business Management Group (SBMG)
Instructions for accessing the course will be provided by email within an hour after you complete the checkout process. This program is a microcredential, not a certification. The microcredential course will take between five and eight hours to complete. Learners must complete all coursework within 90 days of purchase to earn the badge and certificate of completion. Refunds are not available.
Beginning February 18, 2023, this microcredential will no longer be offered.