Looking to expand your pressure injury prevention knowledge in intraoperative care? The Pressure Injury Prevention in Intraoperative Care microcredential will verify, validate, and attest that specific skills and competencies have been achieved. Earn your Pressure Injury Prevention in Intraoperative Care microcredential with this two-part course. Here is a brief description of the components.
Part 1 – Prerequisites (activities are required and will be completed through Mölnlycke®)
Certificate of completion will need to be uploaded to your CCI account.
- Surgical Site Infection: Target Zero
- Skin: Our Ultimate Defense
- Skin and Wound Teams
- How to Build a Successful Quality Improvement Project
- Perspectives on Prevention: The Perioperative Environment
- Right Dressing, Right Wound: Dressing Selection for Optimal Healing
- Preventing Pressure Injury in the OR: Why Prevention is Important Webinar
Part 2 – Learning Activities (all activities are required)
Activities to complete your learning experience.
- Knowledge Assessment
- Management Skills Self-Assessment
- Reflective Learning Exercise
Upon successful completion of the course, learners receive:
- Electronic certificate of completion
- CCI’s Pressure Injury Prevention in Intraoperative Care digital badge
- 50 points towards CNOR/CSSM/CNAMB recertification requirements
Gain practical knowledge and skills to enhance your professional development competency and earn your microcredential today. The Pressure Injury Prevention in Intraoperative Care microcredential is presented by Mölnlycke®
and powered by CCI.
Instructions for accessing the course will be provided by email within an hour after you complete the checkout process. This program is a microcredential, not a certification. The microcredential course will take between five and eight hours to complete. Learners must complete all coursework within 90 days to earn the badge and certificate of completion.